SIPAHH FUNDRAISING VENTURES – SIGN UP TO WIN PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian
- Entrants must be able demonstrate which community cause they are raising funds for and how the funds will be used. This may be requested by the Promoter prior to announcement of the winners.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms & Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences at 00am AEST on 24/04/17 and entries close at 5.00pm AEST on 19/05/17 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps on the entry form: (http://eepurl.com/cLwETf)
Input the requested details on the entry form
Answer the question: “What community cause are you raising funds for and how will you use them?”
Consent to signing up for Sipahh’s fundraising newsletter
Read and consent to the Terms & Conditions
Submit the completed form by 5.00pm AEST on 19/05/17
- Entrants may only enter once.
- At the end of the Promotional Period, Sipahh will select 16 winners (two from each state). Winners will be notified by email and announced on Sipahh’s Facebook page by 5.00pm AEST on 05/06/17.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the merit of the answer provided to the promotional question.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best two valid entries in each state (total of 16 winners) will each win a Sipahh Fundraiser valued at $1,920.
- Total prize pool value is $30,720.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the entry form is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Club Trading and Distribution Pty Ltd (ABN 20 084 896 873) of Level 7, 8 Hills Street, Surry Hills NSW 2012.
Last updated: April 12, 2017